10.24.2010

Just Not In The Mood.

No, this isn't going to be a post about that.

I just haven't been in the mood to keep up with this here blog. I don't know why I do things like this. I get all kinds of excited for a brand new project of some sort, a billion ideas run through my brain, but once the novelty wears off and it becomes something I have to do versus something I want to do I rebel and give up. I know I'm only hurting myself and I'm boring for you guys to read. I really am sorry.

I'm also tired. I started working three days a week (three very loooonnngg days) prepping at my dad's new restaurant to help get it up and running in addition to taking care of the kids and being the house-cleaner, the bill-payer, the money-budgeter (New word! You're welcome Webster's.), the chauffeur, and the disciplinarian, I'm pretty much too wiped out to write about anything let alone something interesting and funny that people would enjoy reading.

I also have a lot of self doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment